WordPress is a website creation tool and content management system based on the PHP programming language. A significant percentage of internet websites run on WordPress. If you're using WordPress to manage your business, you can use Accept's WooCommerce plugin to integrate Accept into your store.
Download the plugin from this link.
- Open plugins page:
● Browse to your WordPress admin panel → plugins → Add new.
- Adding the plugin:
● Click “Upload Plugin” then “Choose File”.
● Browse your file system, choose the plugin in “.zip” format and click “Install Now”.
● Click “Activate Plugin” after it is successfully installed.
- Enable payment methods:
● Browse to WooCommerce → Settings → Payment
● You will find new Payment methods “Credit Cards, Aman, Mobile Wallets, valU, etc...”
- Adding your account data:
● Choose the desired payment method by clicking “Manage”
● Fill in account following inputs first:
a- “API Key”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab.
b- “HMAC Secret”, you can find it in your Accept dashboard, profile tab.
● A success message will appear if the correct data is entered.
- Setting the callback URLs:
● Head to the Payment integrations page in Accept dashboard and click “Add”.
● Choose the payment method needed and the currency. Please make sure that the
currency is the same as the WooCommerce currency.
● Set the transaction processed and transaction response callback URLs as shown below
● After submitting, a new payment method will be displayed in the portal
- Configure the payment integration.
● Head back to WooCommerce admin and reload the page in order to refresh the list of
● Select the integration ID and configure to be displayed in the checkout page
- Configure the if=Frame:
● For card payments, you will need to choose the ID of the iFrame that will be displayed to
the paying customer.
● Head to Iframes page in Accept dashboard to view the pre-created ones. You can add
new iframes or edit existing ones.
● Choose the ID then click “Save changes”
Updated 7 months ago